Hello I have put an A5-page on A4-paper.
And then I put a cow on to the page ... but it should be on the top/left-corner of the A5-page instead of the A4-page: I know, one posibility would be to use x=... and y=... in \definelayer. Isn't there an easier way to refer to the A5 instead to the A4 so tha x=0mm and y=0mm ist the top/left-corner of the A5?

\setuppapersize [A5][A4]
\setuplayout[marking=on, location=middle]

\definelayer[newlayer]
    [width=\paperwidth, height=\paperheight]
\setupbackgrounds [paper] [background=newlayer,state=start ]%

\starttext

\setlayerframed [newlayer]
   [width=60mm,height=60mm,hoffset=0mm,voffset=0mm]
   [strut=no,offset=overlay,frame=on]
   {\externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=40mm,height=40mm]}%

Hello world.
\stoptext

Regards
Jannis