Hi ConTeXt User's,

I'm struggling with cross-document referencing, but can't get it working!

When I for example use \useexternaldocument[tst][test][A test external] together with \from[tst] the test.pdf file is correctly opened in Acrobat Reader.

But the \in{section}[tst::crossref] doesn't open the test.pdf file at all?! The jump to the 'crossref' section doesn't seem to work! Please take a look at the two included test files.

I first compile test.tex followed by the compilation of crossref.tex. Currently I use: ConTeXt ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV fmt: 2012.2.7 int: english/english.

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

% Test file

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   style=,
   color=blue,
   contrastcolor=,
   menu=on,
   title=Cross referencing Test External File,
   author=Gerard Verhaag]

\starttext

\chapter[cross]{Cross referencing}

\section[abc]{Abc}

\dorecurse{70}
  {A test of cross referencing to exernal document!}

\section[crossref]{Def}

Another section starts right here!

\stoptext
% Crossref file

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   style=,
   color=blue,
   contrastcolor=,
   menu=on,
   title=Cross referencing Test File,
   author=Gerard Verhaag]

\starttext

\useexternaldocument[tst][test][Een test external] % External file called: test.tex

Most \from[tst] from \in{chapter}[tst::crossref].