Hello,

thanks for the answer - wikified
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/%5Cdefinestrcutureconversionset).

BTW:

I created a new page.

But the caption is
"\definestrcutureconversionset" instead of
"Reference/en/definestrcutureconversionset".

And also, the item in the reference is
"\definestrcutureconversionset" instead of
"Reference/en/definestrcutureconversionset"
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Reference/en).

I have no idea how to correct it, or how to determine the location for a new
page to be created.

Best regards,

Lukas

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:39:04 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster