Am 29.02.2012 um 12:19 schrieb Charles:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with the following definition of chapter header. I would
> like to have the chapter title on the left side and the number, with higher
> size, on the right side.
>
> The \mychap seems to work while used directly.
>
> Any solution?

\define[2]\mychap
  {\framed
     [frame=off,width=broad,align=flushleft,bottomframe=on,offset=0pt]
     {\setbox\scratchbox\hbox{#1}%
      \vtop{\hsize\dimexpr\hsize-\wd\scratchbox\relax#2}%
      \box\scratchbox}}

\setuphead[chapter][command=\mychap,textstyle=\tfa,numberstyle=\tfd]

\starttext

\chapter{INTRODUCTION}

\chapter{Text and more text and even more text and still more text till it
stops}

\stoptext

Wolfgang