On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Martin Schröder wrote:

> May I suggest you contact our sales agent: http://www.priint.net/en/ -
> if you truely want to do Database Publishing with InDesign. :-)

Naturally, the rules change if one is using InDesign CS Server --- we have a
license and use it and some other proprietary plug-ins (the company bought
XMPie) --- we truly do database publishing with InDesign (and other tools), but
that's not something of interest to the typical user --- kind of like all those
old discussions where people would state all of TeX's awkward aspects are
addressed in 3B2.

William

--
William Adams