Am 17.03.2012 um 20:38 schrieb Honza Hejzl:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed the last standalone version from contextgarden and oops, my
> (few days) old file does not work properly. My "old" setup of footnotes was
> like:
>
> \setupfootnotedefinition[loaction=page...]
> \setupfootnotes[bodyfontsize=8pt, style=\ss...]
>
> Now the context does not understand to that. So I am trying to set up
> footnotes with \setupnote[footnote] but it seems nothing works. I am not able
> to use location=serried, location=page, style and so on... Is it connected
> with some general update? :o(

The command \setupnotedefinition (where \setupfootnotedefinition is a shortcut
for \setupnotedefinition[footnote]) is now \setupnotation and
“location=serried” is now “alternative=serried”. The \setupnote command
(\setupfootnotes is \setupnote[footnote]) has only a “bodyfont” key which
accepts “{8pt,sans}” as argument but not “bodyfontsize” key and style is only
available for \setupnotation (but as you saw you can add it to bodyfont).

Wolfgang