Am 28.03.2012 um 13:49 schrieb Diane Uschner:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the enumerations environment is behaving oddly when used for
> theorem environments. In the following minimal example, the option
> "location=serried" (which should result in an inline heading) is ignored.
>
> Furthermore, the number of corrolary is not displayed, instead of being
> shared with theorem. The general idea of this exaple is from [1]. I've not
> managed to figure out on my own what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions are
> appreciated.

1. The “location” key was replaced with the “alternative” key.

2. You need the “counter” key to share counters.

\setupenumeration[alternative=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
\defineenumeration[theorem][text=Satz,title=yes]
\defineenumeration[corollary][counter=theorem,text=Korollar]

\starttext

\starttheorem[title={Pythagoras Theorem}]
    The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the
other two sides.
\stoptheorem

\startcorollary
    The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.
\stopcorollary

\stoptext

Wolfgang