Am 30.03.2012 um 17:39 schrieb Steffen Fritzsche:

> Hi,
>
> nice surprise, with the latest beta my document just grew 15 pages ;)
>
> On a closer look, it turned out that the numbering of my body part is not
> reset to 1, instead it continues with the next number after my frontpart.
> Here is how I did set this up long time ago:
>
> \startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]
>  \setupheader [before={\ss\switchtobodyfont[10pt]}]

  \setupheader[style={\switchtobodyfont[ss,10pt]}]

or use

  \definefont[HeaderFont][Sans at 10pt]

in combination with

  \setupheader[style=HeaderFont]

>  \setupheadertexts [section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
>  \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, partnumber=no, location=,
> style={\ss\bold}]

The partnumber setting is now controlled by the prefix for the pagenumber.

A better value for the style key is “style=sansbold”, “style=\ss\bf” or
“style=\ssbf”.

Wolfgang