On 4-6-2012 18:53, Marco Pallante wrote:
Hans, sorry if I bother, but I still can't load the font. I'm using
TL12 pretest,
installed with the ConTeXt scheme and nothing else.

Going further, I checked other system fonts and I found that ConTeXt doesn't
load any of them. No Delicious/Cantarel/DejaVu and so on (I'm on Debian).

mtxrun --script font --list --all only shows me those fonts inside the
texmf tree.
I followed exactly the instructions in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX#Building_the_font_database
but it doesn't work.

Moreover, I tried to put one of these fonts inside the texmf tree (the
delicious),
both in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/opentype/public/exljbris and
/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/exljbris,
I rebuild the ls-R with texhash, then the font list in ConTeXt with
mtxrun --script font --reload, I also regenerated the ConTeXt data with
context --generate, but the delicious font doesn't appear in the list.

I really don't know what to do. Can you give me a little help?

\starttypescript [serif] [delicious] [name]
    \setups[font:fallback:serif]
\definefontsynonym [Serif] [file:deliciousroman] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [file:deliciousbold] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [file:deliciousitalic] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [file:deliciousbolditalic] [features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [delicious]
    \definetypeface [delicious] [rm] [serif] [delicious] [default]
    \definetypeface [delicious] [tt] [mono]  [dejavu]    [default]
    \definetypeface [delicious] [mm] [math]  [xits]      [default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[delicious]

\starttext

\input ward

\stoptext

the regular font is delicious-roman which might confuse your setup