Hi,

I just tried out the ConTeXt standalone and found out it did not work with
my gnuplot files.  I have been using texlive 2011, which works fine.  With
the "context" command from standalone, the following error occurs,

----- Error begins -----
! Undefined control sequence.

system          > tex > error on line 4 in file
/Users/jin/pkgs/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv:
Undefined control sequence ...

 1     %D \module
 2     %D   [       file=cont-yes,
 3     %D        version=2012.06.01,
 4 >>  %D          title=\CONTEXT\ Miscellaneous Macros,
 5     %D       subtitle=Startup Stub,
 6     %D         author=Hans Hagen,
 7     %D           date=\currentdate,
 8     %D      copyright={PRAGMA ADE \& \CONTEXT\ Development Team}]
 9     %C
10     %C This module is part of the \CONTEXT\ macro||package and is
11     %C therefore copyrighted by \PRAGMA. See mreadme.pdf for
12     %C details.
13
14     % At some point I will reconsider the \starttext .. \stoptext

\startGNUPLOTpage ->\begingroup \obeyMPlines
                                             \dostartGNUPLOTpage
l.4 \startGNUPLOTpage
----- Error ends -----

I am not really sure which line is the error.  Please excuse me if I pasted too
much.
The version of context from the standalone is

ConTeXt  ver: 2012.06.05 09:16 MKIV  fmt: 2012.6.5  int: english/english

As I have mentioned, the same file works fine with context in texlive 2011,
which has
version

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.05.18 18:04 MKIV  fmt: 2012.4.5  int: english/english

It looks like only two weeks difference.  I thought I should pass along this
issue to
experts on the list.

Thanks,
Xiao-Yong