Ok, thank you. I will solve this manually by creating some additional headings.

regards
Jan

Dne Wed, 06 Jun 2012 09:52:40 +0200 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> napsal(a):

On 5-6-2012 10:34, Jan Pohanka wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to have some "conditional format"? I mean I'd like to
have different vertical spacing for \section and \subsection when they
follows immediately each other and when there is some text between them.

No, at least not now. There are some possibilities with weighted skips so that some win over others but I'm not sure if that solves your case.