Hi Hans!

···<date: 2012-06-12, Tuesday>···<from: Hans Hagen>···

> On 12-6-2012 16:41, Philipp Gesang wrote:
>
> >I’ll be collecting candidates for the wiki page until saturday
> >and then write up a draft, maybe submit it to the list for review
> >first. I can draw up a preliminary list first so you can have a
> >look at it.
>
> next week is ok

Here’s some pre-alpha draft version with some links I collected:
  https://gist.github.com/2941284
(The gist is auto-converted; use the “raw” or “edit” buttons to
view the code. The content of <texcode> is messed up in the
output.)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to complete it this weekend as I
planned to, because Reality™ demands that I spend my time on
paperwork instead.

This means there’s plenty of times for further suggestions.

Regards
Philipp