On 2012-06-20 Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> wrote:

Hi Aditya.

> @Marco: In the next version of t-filter (and by inheritence t-vim), the
> local files will also be searched in \usepath locations.

Thanks a million. I'm surprised that this feature needs so little
change in the source.

> For the moment, this is MkIV only feature.

Since this is a new feature and not a bug fix I see no need to keep
MkII and MkIV in sync. For new projects I use MkIV since quite some
time and the MkII projects are in danger of extinction.

> If you want to experiment, make the above change in file-res.lua,
> regenerate the formats, and use t-filter.mkiv from github.

I will test it and report back if things break.

Marco