Hi all,

in LaTeX, there is quite a useful package called "lipsum", for
typesetting varioud amounts of "Lorem ipsum" stuff.  Is there anything
like that in ConTeXt?  (I know about \input knuth, \input tufte etc.,
but that is not exactly what I have in mind, especially when giving a
sample of some design to a customer;).)

If not (as I suspect), what should I do to write such a module?  I
expect this shouldn't be too difficult, and I could learn a few things
(like using key-value syntax in ConTeXt, for instance); are there any
recommendations for people wanting to learn to write a (simple) module
for ConTeXt (other than the relevant wiki page)?  For example, which
existing modules might I want to take and read the source code of?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl