Am 23.07.2012 um 06:43 schrieb Martin:

> (apologies if this is sent twice, problem with mail)
>
> I am trying out the resume module mentioned on
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Curriculum_Vitae
>
> I saved the given code into a file "p-resume.tex" within the minimals folder
> (updated 20.7.2012), ran:
>
> context --generate
>
> When using it I consistently get told "module not found". If I rename it to
> eg. p-lebenslauf.tex, using \usemodule[lebenslauf] works as expected. I have
> created other modules in the same folder without problems. There is not other
> file with the (partial) name "resume" in the minimals folder.
>
> Is the word "resume" reserved? What is happening?

Yes, the name “resume” is a reserved module name.

You can take a look into cont-fil.mkiv you can font the following three lines:

\definefilesynonym [letter]          [cor-01]
\definefilesynonym [memo]            [cor-02]
\definefilesynonym [resume]          [cor-03]

With the \definefilesynonym you define a different name for a module. When
you now load a module with the name from the first argument (e.g. letter)
context looks if a file with the name from the second argument (e.g.
s-cor-01.mkvi)
does exist it loads this file otherwise you get a error message.

Wolfgang