On 9-8-2012 18:11, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 09.08.2012 um 17:55 schrieb Marcin Borkowski <mb...@wmi.amu.edu.pl>:

Dnia 2012-08-09, o godz. 14:33:36
"Rogers, Michael K" <mrog...@emory.edu> napisał(a):

Hi,

I don't seem to have an epub reader that can format the output.  (MS
Word complain there was no xslt file,  But the xhtml file produced
contains the metadata and the document structure.  Output pasted
below.

Michael

Agreed, but opening in fbreader showed blank screen, and in sigil I saw
the text but not divided into chapters.

ConTeXt uses it’s own tag names for the elements and doesn’t use the normal
HTML structure which is a problem for most epub readers (hardware and software).

that's because it's an export (ie .. we want to preserve information). One can easily transform the export into something suitable for some purpose.