Al 14/08/12 19:32, En/na Hans Hagen ha escrit:
On 14-8-2012 16:52, Xan wrote:
Hi,

I want to change color to red to black in \showgrid. Is it possible?
By the other hand, I want to enable/disable the grid alternatively: I
want to have for example 5 blank new pages and then leave the grid:

\showgrid[nonumber]{{\dorecurse{80}\page[empty]}}

What command I have to run to disable grid in the next page?

I use MKIV with minimals

\starttext

\definepalet
  [layout]
  [grid=darkred,
   page=darkgreen]

\dorecurse{3}{\page[empty]}
{\showgrid[nonumber]{{\dorecurse{3}{\page[empty]}}}}
\dorecurse{3}{\page[empty]}

\stoptext

Thank you very much for the color set.

Yesterday I found solution for enable/disable the grid:

\bgroup
\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid[nonumber]{{\dorecurse{10}{\page[yes, empty]\par\crlf}}}
\page[yes]
\setuplayout[grid=no]
\egroup

Is it equivalent?

By the other hand, can I put the grid only for example in half of the height of the page? (the bottom half for example)

Thanks,
Xan.