Am 30.08.2012 um 13:48 schrieb Malte Stien <ma...@stien.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a table with the following formatting:
>
> 1. The top left cell is divided in two by a diagonal line with separate text
> into each triangle
> 2. Another cell in the table body has a bulleted list
>
> I've had no success with the first. With the second I've tried using the
> \startitemize command. It generates the bullet points but places all the
> items on a single line and hence pushing the table wider than the page. I've
> also tried using \par or \newline but to no avail.
>
> I have been using tabulate for the table; is there another table library that
> might make this work?

Use natural tables or xtables where you can use the background/overlay
mechanism.

\startuseMPgraphic{table:line:diagonal}

  draw lrcorner OverlayBox -- ulcorner OverlayBox
    withpen pencircle scaled \frameddimension{rulethickness}
    withcolor \MPcolor{\framedparameter{framecolor}} ;

  draw textext.llft("\strut\getvariable{table:diagonal}{first}")
    shifted
(OverlayWidth-\frameddimension{offset},OverlayHeight-\frameddimension{offset}) ;

  draw textext.urt ("\strut\getvariable{table:diagonal}{second}")
    shifted (\frameddimension{offset},\frameddimension{offset}) ;

  setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox ;

\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[table:line:diagonal][\useMPgraphic{table:line:diagonal}]

\starttext

\bTABLE[width=4cm,height=4cm]
  \bTR
    \bTD[background=table:line:diagonal]
      \setgvariables[table:diagonal][first=Risk,second=Probabality]
    \eTD
    \bTD C1 \eTD
    \bTD C2 \eTD
  \eTR