Am 22.09.2012 um 16:30 schrieb Marcin Borkowski <mb...@wmi.amu.edu.pl>:

> Hello,
>
> I have just installed a fresh Standalone and t-pocketdiary, and
> compilation of the example file (from PocketDiary's docs) results in an
> error.  (Below I enclose the source and log files.)  What is going
> wrong?

It’s a bug in the pocketdiayry code when the \color command is used.

This snippet from the code shows two problems.

  context.bTD({style="red"})context(d) context("~") context.labeltext(n)
context("~\\color[black]") context.labeltext(f) context.eTD()

1. The color for the table cell is set with “style=red” but the correct setting
is “color=red”. Even though it’s wrong the output is correct because context
has a \red command which colors the content of the current group red.

2. The \color command takes a argument, e.g. \color[<colorname>]{<text>} but
here it’s used like a color switch (e.g. \red) which is active till the end of
the group. Changing this will make the error message disappear.

Wolfgang