Am 07.10.2012 um 00:41 schrieb Andre Caldas <andre.em.cal...@gmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> This works:
>
> \startproduct assorted
> \project math_video_classes
>
> \unexpanded\def\pathrelativetome%
> {src/products/assorted/open_mapping_theorem/notes}
>
> %    \component{\pathrelativetome}
>    \component{src/products/assorted/open_mapping_theorem/notes}
> \stopproduct
>
> But this does not work (no PDF is generated):
>
> \startproduct assorted
> \project math_video_classes
>
> \unexpanded\def\pathrelativetome%
> {src/products/assorted/open_mapping_theorem/notes}
>
>    \component{\pathrelativetome}
> %    \component{src/products/assorted/open_mapping_theorem/notes}
> \stopproduct
>

> WHY?

Why don’t you use the \usepath command.

\startproduct assorted

\usepath[src/products/assorted/open_mapping_theorem]

\component notes

\stopproduct

I don’t know if this works with so many subdirectories because you do normally
set
the first level subdirectory with \usepath[…] (can be a list of directories)
and the second
level inside the first level with \usesubpath[…]. When you put now “\component
…” or
“\component […]” in your product file context will look for the requested file
in the given
subdirectories.

Wolfgang