Hi,

I tried to recompile a book (no project file, 1 product file, many
component files) the first time for a while - but now it breaks with
weird and random error messages.

It starts when I have a component inside a component.. but only when I
have more than just a few pages text. And is stops with e.g. "a missing
bracket", "one bracket more than needed", "math module missing" etc etc.
It is definitely not one of the reported errors.. and the error message
changes as I add or remove some text (letters, paragraph).

Also I realized that references over components borders don't work
any more (they link to an external document: componentname.pdf).

Is this a known bug? I found some remarks regarding broken
references over component borders. Does there exists any other way of
integrating tex-file into tex-files for context?

I will continue trying to isolate the error.. but atm it tricks me
pretty well.

Thanks in advance
H.