> allow/disallow printing &c.

Set it free!!! :-P

Technically speaking, I'd like to tell you that there is no easy way
(without controlling the user's computer) to disallow printing. The
viewer program has to VOLUNTARILY refuse itself to obey the user and
opt to obey you. There is no easy way to accomplish that.

But anyway... almost everything I have learned on the last few years,
I owe it to people that are willing to set their knowledge free (as in
freedom) on the internet. I have learned tools (CVS, SVN, mercurial),
I have learned languages (C++, python, php), I have learned about
LaTeX, I have learned about ConTeXt (thanks Hans et al). I have
learned automake, autoconf. I have learned some GStremer. Etc, etc.

And not only that... virtually, every tool I use today, I owe it to
people who want to share. I owe it to Hans (et al) that we have
ConTeXt. We have TeX, Lua, LuaTeX, Python, Django, Rails, Ruby, PHP,
Postgres, MySQL, LibreOffice, GCC, Mercurial, Subversion, many
compilers, Apache, KDE, Gnome, Kile, etc, etc... Where would you be
now if it was not for those and for the freedom they gave you?

Don't give just the crumbs to your readers! Think of all you have
received until now... :-)

Recommended reading:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html

Cheers,