Am 15.11.2012 20:32, schrieb ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl:
Am 13.11.2012 um 07:50 schrieb H. ?zoguz<h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

>Am 13.11.2012 07:46, schriebntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl:
>>\definehighlight
>>   [emph]
>>   [style=bolditalic]
>>
>>Quote: \quotation{He said: \quote{Hello \emph{World!}}}
>>

>>Marco
>>
>I want the complete quotation emphasized- without extra writing \emph.
Take a look at the attachment for a example which use the latest version of the
annotation module (a module to create customized commands/environments).

Wolfgang

Thanks, that seems to be exactly, what I'm searching for. I use the Context Version:

2012.05.30 11:26

Do I have to update to use this annotation module? (It does not work.)

And is it easy to update, if I have no stand-alone version of ConTeXt, but a version embedded in TexLive?

Thanks und viele Grüße
Huseyin