On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Daniel Schopper <daniel.schop...@aon.at>wrote:

> Dear all,
> sorry to have to ask again, but I haven't been able to find a solution to
> this by now… Is there no way to prevent underlining in marginal notes when
> it is inside an underlined group? It shouldn’t be too difficult as it does
> work with footnotes, but I have no clue where to start…
>
> \starttext
> \underbar{%
>
>         Test Test Test\footnote{footnote}~Test Test Test\par
>         Test\inleft{marginal} Test Test Test Test Test \par
> }
> \stoptext
>

> Any help is very much appreciated!
>
> Daniel

maybe it can help you, considering that underbar is a controversial
typographic style, to separate  text at the margin from the rest

\starttext
\underbar{%

        Test Test Test\footnote{footnote}~Test Test Test\par
        Test\inleft{marginal} Test Test Test Test Test \par
}

\startbar[underbar]

        Test Test Test\footnote{footnote}~Test Test Test\par
        Test%
\stopbar%
\inleft{marginal}%
\startbar[underbar]
        Test Test Test Test Test \par
\stopbar

%\setupbars[unit=mm,rulethickness=1]     bar\startbar[underbar]foo\stopbar
bar\blank
%\setupbars[unit=ex,rulethickness=1]     bar\startbar[underbar]foo\stopbar
bar\blank
%\setupbars[unit=pt,rulethickness=1]     bar\startbar[underbar]foo\stopbar
bar\blank
%\setupbars[unit=pt,rulethickness=10pt]  bar\startbar[underbar]foo\stopbar
bar

luigi