Hi all,

small remark first: archive.contextgarden.net has been down for a few days now; I suppose because of the new server?

And now for the overly broad question: I'm embarking on what could become a long project. One part of it is typesetting a book (with many graphics). On the one hand, it would be wonderful to use the project structure and break it down into several components to make things manageable. On the other hand, it would be great to code in xml (because I might want to publish this as a website too). can these things be combined? Does the xml engine handle xinclude (or could this be added to it)? Or would another approach be better? Thanks for your insights!

All best

Thomas