Hallo,

I have updated context and the letter module to
ConTeXt  ver: 2012.12.06 22:36 MKIV  fmt: 2012.12.8  int:
english/english

Problem: My letters do not work anymore.

I have found that

\setlettervalue{tax}[Steuer]{xxx}

is one of the problems. I have to use \setupletter[tax=xxx] instead.
I have to lock for then tax renaming.

Now the letter is compiling, but it is completly broken.
In the log I have found a lot of lines

setup           > error in line 20, namespace "553", instance
"letter", key "frame"
setup           > error in line 58, namespace "539", instance
"letter", key "invoice"
setup           > error in line 58, namespace "539", instance
"letter", key "date"
setup           > error in line 58, namespace "539", instance
"letter", key "phone"
setup           > error in line 58, namespace "539", instance
"letter", key "tax"

I have the impression, that there has a lot changed.
How can I fix this temporary? (I have to write my letter NOW!)

Wolfgang