On 1/4/2013 7:51 AM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Dear Michael and Dalyoung,

In order to test again and reproduce the problem you encounter I removed my
texmf-cache and typeset the example: here is what I observe.

--- with \enablemode[lmmath] the \hbar appears and is a math italic « h » with
a bar in the top third of the vertical part of the letter

--- without \enablemode[lmmath] the \hbar appears and is a roman « h » with a
bar in the top third of the vertical part of the letter

Your error message seems to indicate some character in
texgyretermesmath-regular is not found and points to the file
        mkiv-base.map
is this file present on your context tree? On my installation the file exists
but there is no mention of texgyretermesmath-regular…

So I am clueless about the issue because all three of us we have updated to
        LuaTeX, Version beta-0.74.0-2012122517 (rev 4541),
        ConTeXt ver: 2013.01.02 18:19 MKIV
on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.

Best regards: OK