On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Alan BRASLAU wrote:

Metafun textext() has been changed in an attempt to be more efficient. However, this has a side effet that it now handles colors differently, among other things. The following example, intended to cause difficulties for the color blind, no longer works. Is this a bug or a feature?

\starttext
\startMPcode
picture T ;
T := thelabel(textext("I'm seeing double"),origin) ;

draw T withcolor green ;
draw T shifted (-1mm,1mm) withcolor blue ;
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

Since the beginning of MkIV, colors in metapost labels need to be set at the ConTeXt end (Untested):

T := thelabel(textext("\color[blue]{I'm seeing double}"), origin);

Aditya