Sorry, I forgot:
I'm using MkIV version 2012.12.10 23:20

Am 11.01.13 15:52, schrieb Daniel Schopper:
Hi,

I'm using a product/component structure with interaction but it seems
that hyperlink targets pointing to manually set pagereferences in
another component file do not work as they should: The line/page numbers
on the link is correct, but the hyperlinks points to  _component.pdf_
(which opens, if it has been compiled by itself before, otherwise the
link is just going nowhere) instead of the page in product.pdf

On the other hand, hyperlinks to a chapter/... head work as expected.

I haven't used interaction much until now, so I might well be missing
something, but this seems like a bug to me.

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

Working minimal example:
---------------------------
My product.tex looks like this:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\startproduct product

\startbodymatter
     %\at and \inline -> \pagereference[knuth] don't work
     cf. Knuth at \at{p.}[knuthpage] \inline{line}[knuth]
     % \in -> \chapter[knuthchap] works
     in \in{Chapter}[knuthchap].
\stopbodymatter

\startappendices
     \component appendix
\stopappendices

\stopproduct

--------------
And my appendix.tex looks like this:

\startcomponent appendix
     \product product
     \chapter[knuthchap]{Knuth}
     \startlinenumbering
     \startline[knuth]\input knuth\stopline[knuth]
     \stoplinenumbering
     \page
     Some problem here.\pagereference[knuthpage]
\stopcomponent