Hi,

Now some questions to solve the problems I have when I try to follow the "tutorial" "ConTeXt an excursion". I think it is for mkII and I use mkIV and that there has been many changes in between.

- The example at the bottom of page 11 and page 12 gives me an error:
 ! Argument of \head has an extra }.

system > tex > error on line 52 in file travail.tex: Argument of ...

42 Hasselt lies in the province of Overijssel and there are a number of customs that are typical of this province.
43     \startitemize
44     \head kraamschudden \hfill (child welcoming)
45 When a child is born the neighbours come to visit the new parents. The women come to admire the baby and the men come to judge the baby (if it is a boy) if he will become a strong man. 46 The neighbours will bring a {\em krentenwegge} along. A krentenwegge is a loaf of currant bread of about 1 \Meter\ long. Of course the birth is celebrated with {\em jenever}.
47     \head nabuurschap (naberschop) \hfill (neighbourship)
48 Smaller communities used to be very dependent on the cooperation among the members for their well being. Members of the {\em nabuurschap} helped each other in difficult times during harvest times, funerals or any hardship that fell upon the community.
49     \head Abraham \& Sarah  \hfill (identical)
50 When people turn 50 in Hasselt it is said that they see Abraham or Sarah. The custom is to give these people a {\em speculaas} Abraham or a Sarah. Speculaas is a kind of hard spiced biscuit.
51     \stopitemize
52 >>

- The tables pages 30-31-32-35 are not at the right position on the page, mostly they are to the right and not centered.

- The chemical formulae give an error (pages 37-38), but I'll come back to that later on, but what is the manual about it?

- The boxes on page 45, second example are not at the right position, particularly the second is on the same line as the first.
\leftaligned
{\inframed[width=fit]{People in Hasselt}}
\midaligned
{\inframed[height=1.5cm,frame=off]{have a}}
\rightaligned
{\inframed[background=screen]{historic background}}

What are the up todate manuals for MkIV?

OK It's enough bothering you for the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Alain Delmotte