Hi,

I could find any options to do what you want.

I assume you would have to redefine completecontent command to get
the functionality you need.

I have not checked, but I assume that completecontent accesses a Lua-table
with the TOC information. It should be easy enough to use this table to create
the effect you want.

regards
        Keith.