Al 18/03/13 22:34, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit:
Am 18.03.2013 um 19:32 schrieb Xan <dxpubl...@telefonica.net>:

Hi,

I found a possibly bug (I attached the doc). With bigskip twocolumns work but
with \column it does not. That is, with the diff:

98c98
< \bigskip
---
%\bigskip
100c100
< %\column
---
\column

it does not work: the last exercise is shown in the first column.

The default value to fill the column (\vskip\textheight) does only work
when you start the columns at the top of the page but not when you start
them in the middle of page. When this fixed value is replaced with
\pagegoal it does also work in the middle of the page.

% \installcolumnbreakmethod \s!multicolumn \v!yes
%   {\vskip\textheight
%    \penalty-200 % we can mark and intercept this
%    \vskip-\textheight}

\unprotect
\installcolumnbreakmethod \s!multicolumn \v!yes
   {\vskip .5\pagegoal
    \penalty-200 % we can mark and intercept this
    \vskip-.5\pagegoal}
\protect

\starttext

\startcolumns
\column
\stopcolumns

\page

\blank[force,12cm]

\startcolumns
\column
\stopcolumns

\stoptext

Wolfgang
Can you modify it for working? By the user perspective it's an annoying bug. A clean command should not produce that, isn't it?

Xan.