Hi there,

I want a joined itemization (I just want no empty lines between two items, is this what "joinedup" means?) with a margin on the left side, so that the complete itemization is indented. My try is this:
++++++++++++++++++
\starttext

\startitemize[joinedup]

\item First enumeration.

\item Second.

\item Third.

\stopitemize

\startitemize[joinedup, margin=1em]

\item First enumeration.

\item Second.

\item Third.

\stopitemize

\stoptext

The first example is without indentation, its fine. But the second example does not work properly, it makes the indentation, but ignores the joinedup, so that one has again empty lines between items. I think "joinedup" is the wrong feature, which is the correct one for my purpose?

Huseyin