Hello ConTeXt list,

I am a new user of ConTeXt and I am trying to write my very first document with this program. However, it is often difficult to find explanation about commands and their options. Most of the documentation and examples seems outdated or incomplete... I know that you are currently writing a new version of the manuals and that it is a time consuming task so before I plague you with questions I may have, I would like to know how to find the source
code of a command (which may include embedded documentation).

For example how can I find the source file for the \setupinteraction command? (I am using ConTeXt on Windows.). If I can find more information by myself I will not have to take too much of your
time.

Regards,

Thomas Corbière