On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> On 05/01/2013 04:13 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>
>> oh, i can add it ... i just saw it and wondered if it was used and
>> couldn't grep it in
>>
>> is it still wanted / needed?
>
> Not by me, at least, I separated the file into mkii and mkiv, which is
> cleaner anyway.

type-gentium.tex anyone?

We need to fix it before TL 2013 release.

> But a tiny word wof warning would have been welcome...

I agree with that one. But apart from the modules that can easily be
fixed, I use it in many of my (non-mkiv-specific) documents to setup
the typescripts. I don't mind changing the keyword, but it would be
nice to have a simple command available for making small snippets of
code dependent on the engine. (LaTeX has \ifXeTeX, \ifLuaTeX for
example.)

Mojca