Am 24.05.2013 um 15:49 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

> Hi there,
>
> following Wolfgangs suggestion, I set every game-card on a single page now.
> All cards are in one pdf-File, each on his own page. Every page has the size
> 47,5mm x 76mm.
>
> Now I tried to place the pages on a big sheet, its size is 660mm x 330mm,
> s.th. the small cards are set in a 4*13 sceme (floor(330/76)=4 and
> floor(660/47,5) = 13) - but I failed.
>
> There is an example in the wiki for imposing existing pdf-pages, but I do not
> understand it, and if I try to change its values for my example, I get
> nothing reasonable, nor even understandable.
> The example of the wiki is here: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Imposition
>
> And here my failed try:
>
> \definepapersize[sheet][width=660mm,height=330mm]
> \definepapersize[bigsheet][width=\dimexpr\paperwidth+4mm\relax,height=\dimexpr\paperheight+4mm\relax]
> \setuppaper[sheet][bigsheet]
> \setuppaper[nx=13, ny=4]
> \setuplayout[page][location=middle, marking=on]
> \setuparranging [XY]
>
> \setuplayout
>  [backspace=0pt,
>    topspace=0pt,
>       width=middle,
>      height=middle,
>    location=middle,
>      header=0pt,
>      footer=0pt]
> \setuppagenumbering[]
>
> \starttext
> \insertpages
>  [eslami_karten.pdf][]
> \stoptext

You have to change the size for the page and paper, the first has to be the
size of the cards
while the second is the size of the paper which you use to print all cards.

\definepapersize [card] [width=47.5mm,height=76mm]
\definepapersize [sheet] [width=660mm,height=330mm]

\setuppapersize [card][sheet]

\setuplayout [page] [location=middle,marking=on]
\setuplayout [page]

\setuppaper[nx=13,ny=4]
\setuparranging [XY]

\starttext
\showframe
\dorecurse{100}{\centerbox{\definedfont[Sans sa 5]\pagenumber}\page}
\stoptext

Wolfgang