On 6/7/2013 2:52 PM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
>/  Maybe you want to use mkiv and texcniccenter is not configured for it.
/>>/
/>/  You are right, of course I want to use mkiv. But how to configure
/>/  texniccenter for it? In the instructions of the wiki I did not see any
/>/  different ways to configure it for mkii or mkiv.
/>/
/>/  I guess that
/instead of "texexec" you should use "context"
but I dont' know how to do it with  texcniccenter .

My parameters for the compiler are now:

context --bat --nonstop --pdf --interface=nl --color "%bm" --synctex=-1

But that does not work (even with the simple working example not). How
to correct the arguments? Can I read somewhere what this arguments
exactly mean and how to use them?

something

context --synctex "%bm"