Dne 11.6.2013 11:53, Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
Am 11.06.2013 um 11:44 schrieb Jan Pohanka <xhpoha...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a simple template for screenplays for our amateur theatre.

I have following code and I'd like to have the single lines of the song
centered in a page, but preceded by a person name on the left

{Person 1:
\setupalign[middle]{\vtop{%
song asdf line 1\\
song line 2\\
song a line 3}}}

This code obviously does not work as I need. Can please someone advice me
proper ConTeXt way how to do it?
You can place the lyrics with the \startlines environment:

\starttext

Person 1:

\startlines[before=,align=middle]
song asdf line 1
song line 2
song a line 3
\stoplines

\stoptext

Hi Wolfgang,
thank you for fast answer. Your solution works well, but I would like to have the first line of lyrics on the same line with Person:

thanks
Jn