Dne 13.6.2013 10:25, Jan Pohanka napsal(a):
Dne 13.6.2013 10:03, Peter Münster napsal(a):
On Thu, Jun 13 2013, Jan Pohanka wrote:

Maybe it is just my misunderstanding but I think that page number
should be placed on the left side of page 2, on the right side of page
3, etc.
Did you try:
\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,right},alternative=doublesided] ?

Yes :) It helps with page number position, and everything is ok when using \setuplayout[width=middle]. But when one use narrower width then the backspace is on the opposite side. I always thought that backspace is on the left side of single page, or on the outer sides when the sheets are in a book.

thanks
Jan
So is the problem caused just by my total misunderstanding of page layout?