Am 11.07.2013 um 12:04 schrieb Zenlima <p...@zenlima.eu>:

> Thanks Wolfgang,
>
> your example works. :)
>
> For understanding I tried to make the example script-name independent,
> so it doesn't fix my environment onto one specific script (see attached
> files). But there must be some secret naming conventions.. then I guess
> and entered a command to switch to the roboto-typescripcollection.. but
> I guess wrongly. Are all secret (font) naming conventions somewhere
> documented?

I don’t know what you mean by secret names but your example doesn’t
work because you don’t load the typescripts. When you add

  \usetypescriptfile[roboto]

your example should example. This line wasn’t necessary in my example
because “roboto” was part of the typeface names (which is used with
\switchtobodyfont) and context was able to load the file itself because
the file has also the name roboto but in your case the typeface has
the name “400-700--normal”.

Wolfgang