Russell Urquhart <russurquha...@verizon.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a jpg of an image of an oldish Zondervan NIV Bible page. I love
> the layout of this and would love to do similar layouts.  Can the
> Context experts look at this and tell me if this sort of layout is
> reasonable, in Context?

To summarize: A page header with page number and guide word (the guide
word showing which chapter of which book of the Bible begins on this
page), two columns of regular text, "margin notes" *for both columns*
set in their own special single (very narrow) centre column, and
footnotes in one single large column, which is permitted to take a lot
of vertical space on the page when necessary, with all those areas of
the page separated from each other by thin ruled lines. Correct?

--
David R