Hi,

Some questions/remarks about math fences

1. When using

\definemathfence[colorbracket][bar][middle=0x7C,color=red, command=yes]
    \starttext

    \startformula
      \colorbracket{\frac {a}{b}\fence a = b}^n
    \stopformula

    \stoptext

The delimiter is of the wrong color (black instead of red), and the clause after \fence is red. I am doing something wrong or is it a bug.

2. For some types of expressions, for example, probability, the middle delimiter should have the space similar to mathrel, rather than mathord. For example, while typing I often use:

\Pr\left( X = \frac {a}{b} \,\middle|\, Y = \frac{c}{d} \right)

Would it be worthwhile to add these extra spaces by default (not sure what is the convention in physics/quantum mechanics for bra and ket notation) or as an option.

3. Finally, why are the default values of left, middle, and right = 0x2E. Isn't 0x7C a better default?

Thanks,
Aditya