On 7/31/2013 6:53 PM, John Kitzmiller wrote:

On Jul 31, 2013, at 12:15 PM, ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl
<mailto:ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl> wrote:

Am 30.07.2013 um 18:55 schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu
<mailto:adit...@umich.edu>>:

Is it possible to use the fallback mechanism for math fonts? For
example, I am using Neo Euler for math which has a few missing
glyphs. Can I use Cambria (or Xits) as a fallback font for missing
glyphs.

I am using the simplefonts module, but I am happy to write a
typescript file if that makes things easier. I do not really want to
define a new virtual font.

The simplefonts module is written on top of the typescript mechanism
and there is nothing available at this level which can be used by the
module. When you use the \setmathfont command simplefonts loads only
one of the predefined typescripts.

Wolfgang

I too would like to use Neo Euler for math but need some of the missing
glyphs/symbols, like \angle and \triangle. What would the typescript
look like to provide fallback to font for the symbols?

complex as original euler already misses many shapes and neo euler is work in progress