On 7/31/2013 11:43 PM, Marco Patzer wrote:
On 2013–07–31 Hans Hagen wrote:

On 7/31/2013 10:56 PM, Marco Patzer wrote:
\starttext
foo
\stoptext

! LuaTeX error [string "\directlua "]:1: attempt to call field 'resetprevdepth'
(a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [string "\directlua "]:1: in main chunk.

not here ... maybe spac-ver.lua has not been updated at your end?

No, it has not. spac-ver.mkiv:2099 calls resetprevdepth which is not
defined in spac-ver.lua. The file has not been updated in your zip
(so I assume it's not just me).

Ah. I patched only the 'experimental' files on my system (these cannot yet be included in the distribution as a newer luatex is needed).

I uploaded a new zip.