On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM, d.henman <dhen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan on designed some business cards, but am new to Context.
>    d.) some other Context mechanism.

I would use layers. Unfortunately, there isn't a really good beginners
manual for layers, but take a look at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layers and
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/BusinessCard (and maybe even
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/details.pdf ). I remember
struggling because those examples are a bit complicated to start with,
but better than nothing.

The nice thing with layers is that once you get it, you can adjust
everything by millimeter until it sits just right (and just right for
your printer, variations in paper feed may make 1-2 mm differences
between printers). And as long as you put each block on a layer of its
own, you can move it independently, e.g. move the logo 3mm to the
right but keep the text blocks where they are.

Regards,

Mari