On 8/7/2013 10:50 AM, Mingranina Gingranina wrote:
  Dear All,
  Hello,

  I am completely new to ConTeXt and after searching and exploring the
  ConTeXt Garden wiki pages and other resources thoroughly, I decided
  to write my first document in Persian which reads:

\enableregime [utf-8]
\definefontfeature [persian] [mode=node,language=dflt,script=arab,
init=yes,medi=yes,fina=yes,isol=yes,liga=yes,dlig=yes,rlig=yes,clig=yes,
mark=yes,mkmk=yes,kern=yes,curs=yes]

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[arial][feature=persian]

\mainlanguage[pe]
\setupbodyfont[arial,12pt]

\starttext
\pagedir TRT\bodydir TRT\pardir TRT\textdir TRT
این یک آزمایش است.
\pagedir TLT\bodydir TLT\pardir TLT\textdir TLT
This is a test.
\stoptext

  As there are some UTF-8 characters in the document I have attached the
  document to this message too.

  The problem is that on my system the Persian part of the output is a set of
  Persian Isolated characters, but on http://live.contextgarden.net the Persian
  part does not appear at all.
  Could somebody please let me know what am I doing wrong?

Here is a more minimal test:

\definefontfeature [persian] [arabic] % [...]

\mainlanguage[pe]

\starttext

    \definedfont[arial*persian]

    \setupalign[r2l]

    این یک آزمایش است.

    \setupalign[l2r]

    This is a test.

\stoptext

If that works, you can try the simplefonts variant. Keep in mind that you need to end a paragraph with an empty line or \par because otherwise the last settings apply.