On 9/9/2013 2:38 PM, Christian Prim wrote:
What is the context way to place text near a table (or another float) in
an enumeration-environment?

I just want to have the text "just this...." right to the table. The
second item "2)" should be below the table.

In the (not so) MWE all is fine, but the table is not indented.

When I use \placetable the text is indented, but the second item is
placed near the table on the right. (I could insert a \blank[xycm] but I
don't think it's the way to solve my problem.)

Thanks for all comments

Christian

\starttext
\startitemize[n,packed,joinedup][stopper=)]
\item Abhängigkeit der Beschleunigung von der Wagenmasse $m$:
\blank
$M=$ \hl[5] \unit{kg}
\blank
\starttabletext[left,high,none]{}{
%\placetable[left,high,none]{}{
\starttable[|l|l|]
\HL
\VL $m$ in kg \VL $a$ in \unit{m isquare s} \VL\NR
\HL
\VL \qquad \VL \qquad \VL\AR
\VL \VL \VL\AR
\HL
\VL \VL \VL\AR
\VL \VL \VL\AR
\HL
\VL \VL \VL\AR
\VL \VL \VL\AR
\HL
\stoptable}
Just this text near the table!
\stoptabletext
\item second item ...
\stoptext

one of the solution is to use paired boxes:

\starttext

\definepairedbox
  [mylegend]
  [location={right,top}] % width=10cm

\startitemize[n,packed,joinedup][stopper=)]
    \startitem
        some introduction text \blank and some more \blank
        \startplacemylegend
            \startcontent
                \starttable[|l|l|]
                    \HL \VL foo     \VL bar \VL \NR \HL
                    \VL \VL \VL \AR \VL \VL \VL \AR \HL
                    \VL \VL \VL \AR \VL \VL \VL \AR \HL
                    \VL \VL \VL \AR \VL \VL \VL \AR \HL
                \stoptable
            \stopcontent
            \startcaption
                \input ward
            \stopcaption
        \stopplacemylegend
    \stopitem
    \startitem
        and even more
    \stopitem
\stopitemize

\stoptext

I patched the beta a bit so that for a horizontal variant the hsize is calculated automatically.