Hello,
I'm working through the reference manual trying to understand how things
work in regard to fonts. I'll be submitting clarifications and
elaborations to the manual in an attempt to help other non-experts to
grasp the design of ConTeXt.

There's a point that's confusing to me in section 5.5, Line spacing. On
page 108 of the manual it says
"Linespacing alters when a new bodyfont is used or when linespacing is
deļ¬ned explicitly by \setupinterlinespace (which is explained later)"

But on the next page it says,
"When you make a font switch the linespacing is adapted when you give
the command \setupinterlinespace without any setup parameters and also
when you add the key reset, for example..."

So here's why I'm confused. When you change fonts, (a) does linespacing
get changed automatically, or (b) do you have to say
\setupinterlinespace? If (a), then why does the second quote above seem
to say you need \setupinterlinespace to make it happen? If (b), then
isn't the first quote above inaccurate?

Is there a distinction being drawn here between "when a new bodyfont is
used" and "when you make a font switch", or are those just variant
phrasings for what is intended to mean the same thing?

Thanks for your help,
Lars