Hi,

> it works with pstoedit 3.62 and ghostscript 9.06 on linux 64 bit
> and windows.

I have Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS. The 3.62 and 9.06 versions are only
available through the standard release (13.x). I've read that 13.x has
issues with Nvidia cards, so upgrading is not an option at this time.

Installing from source is also not really a viable option.

I am wary of downloading the RPM or DEB files to perform an upgrade.
The PPA does not seem to have a suitable version for this release of
Ubuntu.

Any other options?

The log does not contain any error messages. See attached.

Kindest regards.