Hi Wolfgang,

I'm doing an overhaul of font handling in our large project, and
wondering whether I should switch to simplefonts at this point.

Can you tell me, how mature is simplefonts? Is it ready for heavy-duty,
complex production use?

Also, is it superceding the standard ConTeXt font handling? That is,
should I expect to find better help available from this list for issues
with simplefonts? Will new development be focused more on simplefonts?

Thanks,
Lars